My future job

 I always dreamed to be a musician, a low-profile musician. I’ve dreamed play music on a small stage in bar or in a club all night, like the beginning of a “Rockstar” but that style is  not for me. I’d like to make music for living but it is difficult even when you are a professional musician with a degree, but I think I can learn that by myself and I reach a similar level. Being a musician can suppose travel a lot for festivals or concerts but play on the streets sounds good for me. The salary doesn’t matter much to me, I know it’s hard, so people advised me to plan for living and study architecture like a plan b. So, this career for me its just a “phase” that I must go through to cost the expensive instruments. Sometimes architecture can be a real pain in the neck, I usually have no time to practices or I end the day very tired cause i've been working for the tippical project, despite this I focus myself to working fast only for have more time to create and play music. I’ve never wanted ended like this, but I think it’s ok. I guess. I hope one day I can reach the goal and dedicate myself to the music.



Comentarios

  1. When I was a teen, I had a band, I was the one who was behind the mic! Well, the only thing I can tell you about is "music means freedom". We'll always be free in our songs ;)
    Architecture can be really horrible sometimes, it can even seem to be a torture for us. But it's not like that all the time. I hope you've already saw its most beautiful face...
    I really enjoyed reading your post *-*
    Keep going towards your dream, I'll be glad to see you on stage someday <3

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Architecture can be rough sometimes but i know you can do it! keep it up! Hope you're having a good day! ^^

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I get it, the same thing happens to me. But destiny can bring us a lot of good things and I'm sure that you will accomplish your dreams!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario