Postgraduate Studies.

It is really difficult to imagine what will come next about studies when i don't even finish the pregrade but in this case i think that i can see myself searching for a postgraduate that can link the music with some things of architecture (but in a second place jeje).

I don´t know if I have to had a degree in music composition or music interpretation to have the opportunity to study a postgraduate related to this. I´m pretty sure there exist some studies about music theory or music history that doesn't imply too much knowledge of this subject, like if anyone would enter this “career” and learn from zero. It can be really interesting to learn about the process of complexity that music has interiorized over time. I mean how the creative process of Classical music, like Mozart has changed to our days an a popular form where the traditional structures of composition turned to a simple harmonic progression of three chords. This sounds very exciting to me. 

Maybe this class of postgraduate can be more complete in countries with a long tradition of music, like Austria in Vienna or Germany. Vienna is considered the world music capital, this makes me investigate the programs of their universities.

I hope this content can be taught in a presencial form even if i have to go there (that won't be a problem at all), the online modality is really difficult. 

Comentarios

  1. I loved your post , I completely visualize your point. Link music and architecture would be fascinating <3 I hope you do it

    ResponderEliminar
  2. wow i didn't expect that! I really hope you can do it

    ResponderEliminar
  3. That sounds very interesting! I think trying to mix your love for music with architecture would be a very fun exercise!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. How cool learning Music Theory! I am sure that you will be able to do it when you are finished!

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Wow! Please promise me you will send us pics when you're there!!! I'll be pleased to see you learning what you love and living in such a lovely place :)

    ResponderEliminar
  6. This mix that you want to achieve is truly incredible! I hope you meet this goal, much success.

    ResponderEliminar
  7. How interesting, I've always been very bad at music

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario