Changes to my study programme

I’m not really sure if this career is planned properly, many times the teaching methods looks like the teacher is always improvising, that makes a lot of confusion and frustration. Sometimes we can’t see them like us and we take the critics personal. I can understand the punctuality of the project presentation but some teachers love the anxiety that we can feel so these are the principal changes that I can make to the career. We use many design softwares, most of the time teachers and their assistants help with introducing us to these apps but in a beginner version. I guess the whole university life is about learning on our own, I can’t say I hate this but I wouldn't change this topic.

I always imagine how it can be the perfect place to learn architecture but I never could think in a stable, but being there, knowing the inside and passing some cold nights working all night can make you empathize with the building. It is the first time that I think about that and it feels like the perfect place to learn.

I think the curriculum is ok, maybe i could reinforce the references that we can receive, sometimes it feels a little abandoned, i mean, having better references about famous projects could help to have a better performance in the workshop.

I could offer more subjects in English, and implement constant work in that language. I can imagine that it could make us more secure about the language and make us more competitive and professionals.



Comentarios

  1. Hi! You're wright it would be nice have more english courses.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi!! I agree with you about the references

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hi Sebastian! I think most of what we learn during all of the race is on our own.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Hi! , I think when you mentioned the software it made a lot of sense to me. The tutorials that they gave us did help us but they didn't complete the learning 100%. It was difficult for me to start using them

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Hello Seba, I think you are right! I agree with everything you wrote and I loved the idea of having more english subjects

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario